Project Manager – VR, Simulation Training, Gaming
VRAI create data driven VR simulation training for hazardous environments. Our customers are leading organisations such as the the United Nations in Somalia, International Airlines Group (IAG) in Heathrow Airport and a number of European militaries.
We actively pursue diversity in our company and encourage applications from as diverse a pool of candidates as possible. We will always create a gender balanced shortlist for every role and strive to maintain a gender balanced company.
We create shared value for our customers, investors, employees and community by adopting the ‘Triple Bottom Line’. We focus not just on profit, but also on people and the planet
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee the execution and delivery of a range of exciting simulation, VR & AR projects. We’re looking for someone who excels at breaking down complex ideas into clear, actionable plans while working in a flexible, collaborative environment. The work will have both project and strategic focus and will suit someone who likes working in a dynamic role.
- Overseeing the full project lifecycle, including budget & resource planning; requirements gathering; scheduling; Agile sprint planning; user testing and delivery.
- Generating project plans, managing the project scope, tracking and mitigating risks
- Maintaining up-to-date budget, schedule and resource trackers, monitoring progress and providing regular status updates to management
- Coaching team members on organisational and time management skills
- Prioritising project objectives based on client needs, in balance with available budget and resources
- Collaborating with Project Leads, Team Leads and management to ensure business and operational objectives are clear.
- 5+ years experience in VR, software development, gaming, animation or other related industry, in a Project Manager/Producer or equivalent role
- Agile trained and/or experienced in project delivery
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience developing strong client relationships, managing expectations and project scope
Apply directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org